(1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain.
Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
(2) Man and God both met somewhere,
Both exclaimed …
(3) He asked are you-“Hindu or Muslim”
Response came- I am hungry
(4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible. …
So he did it.
(5) “Wrong number”, Said a familiar voice.
(6) What if, God asks you after you die ….
“So how was heaven??”
(7) “They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh.
But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
(8) We don’t make friends anymore, We Add them.